The Third Millennium Bespoke
This bespoke side by side was completed in 2012 and is the first gun manufactured by Cogswell & Harrison in the 21st Century. It establishes Cogswell & Harrison as a gun manufacturer through four different centuries.
• 12 bore with 2¾” nitro proof chambers, chopper lump barrels 28” long, 5/16” concave rib, bored right ¼ choke and left ½ choke.
• Bar action sidelock, southgate ejectors, double trigger, auto safe, assisted opening, cocking indicator. The roses & scroll action was engraved by Bradley Tallet and is finished with case colour ‘Safe’ picked out in gold.
• Exhibition quality walnut straight hand, tear drop stock, with length of pull 15¼”, gold oval, traditional oil finish.
• Complete weight of gun 6Ib 10oz
• Gun comes with leather case and tools.
Cost Price GBP £59,800